Kiwanis Club Lentia
I’m someone who thinks in terms of solution, not problems. I will use this strength in cooperation with ALL Kiwanians to achieve our goals.
Why did you decide to run for office?
If you keep doing what you usually do, don’t expect different results. Only change in behavior can achieve high performance.
I HAVE A DREAM that one day:
- Kiwanians are present in all countries worldwide.
- Nobody has to die of maternal and neonatal tetanus.
- Kiwanis is number 1 of all service organizations worldwide.
What qualifies you to become an officer of Kiwanis International?
I've been preparing for four years. I was president of the Kiwanis International European Federation, representing over 30,000 members. I had to make difficult decisions. Every European candidate should complete this education! Through this training, I understood the connections between Europe, Asia and Kiwanis International. I am now ready for the new challenge.
How will you leave your mark on Kiwanis?
The key for success will be:
- Cooperation and concentration to support Kiwanis Young Professionals and Junior Chamber International (JCI)
- Cooperation and concentration to support our I-Plan
- Cooperation and concentration to support our Service Leadership Programs
Contact Ernest's manager, Josef-Peter Schachermayr, at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Connect with Ernest on Facebook