What they support:
The top five districts are eligible to receive scholarships to assist with recipients’ post-secondary education expenses as follows:
- Five (5) US$2,000 higher education scholarships
- Four (4) US$1,500 higher education scholarships
- Three (3) US$1,000 higher education scholarships
- Two (2) US$1,000 higher education scholarships
- One (1) US$1,000 higher education scholarship
How they’re awarded:
Placement in the top five district scholarship program is based on districts’ per-member giving average of unrestricted gifts to the Kiwanis Children’s Fund annual campaign between October 1 and September 30 by individuals, clubs and other entities within districts. Scholarship awards are available in the following administrative year.
How districts request scholarships:
This scholarship program is by invitation only. Program information is sent to Kiwanis Children's Fund district chairs for the top five districts. Each district chair coordinates the scholarship program on behalf of his/her district.
– Program information and online scholarship request link sent to Children's Fund district chairs in the top five districts
– Deadline for district chairs to submit scholarship request forms
– Deadline for scholarships to be paid to students and district chairs to submit scholarship recipient reports, if required
Contact us with questions at email@example.com
or call 1-800-Kiwanis, ext. 225 (U.S. and Canada) or +1-317-217-6225 (worldwide).